- Make sure you use the A4 (NOT Letter) AQTR/IEEE template to format your paper: Word template, LaTeX template, LaTeX biblio files, instructions for the LaTeX template.
- Do NOT add a copyright code in the bottom left corner of the first page, as in previous conferences. The editors will do that. If there is a code or a placeholder (like "XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE") on the first page, please delete it.
Some help for capitalization of the Paper Title.
Some help for best image quality.
Some help for balancing text columns.
- Six pages is maximum. Shorten your paper, if it is over six pages long.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- The use of content generated by artificial intelligence (AI) in an article (including but not limited to text, figures, images, and code) shall be disclosed in the acknowledgments section of any article submitted to AQTR. The AI system used shall be identified, and specific sections of the article that use AI-generated content shall be identified and accompanied by a brief explanation regarding the level at which the AI system was used to generate the content.
- A submission of a scientific paper is considered as a commitment that, upon acceptance, authors will submit their camera-ready version for inclusion in the formal proceedings and will present the paper at the conference. AQTR reserves the right to remove from IEEE Xplore, papers that have not been presented at the conference.