I. Before creating the Camera Ready PDF
- Make sure you used the A4 (NOT Letter) AQTR/IEEE template to format your paper: Word template, LaTeX template, LaTeX biblio files, instructions for the LaTeX template.
- Do NOT add a copyright code in the bottom left corner of the first page, as in previous conferences. The editors will do that. If there is a code or a placeholder (like "XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE") on the first page, please delete it.
- Six pages is maximum. Shorten your paper, if it is over six pages long.
- Make the improvements recommended by the reviews.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- The use of content generated by artificial intelligence (AI) in an article (including but not limited to text, figures, images, and code) shall be disclosed in the acknowledgments section of any article submitted to an IEEE publication. The AI system used shall be identified, and specific sections of the article that use AI-generated content shall be identified and accompanied by a brief explanation regarding the level at which the AI system was used to generate the content.
- A submission of a scientific paper is considered as a commitment that, upon acceptance, authors will submit their camera-ready version for inclusion in the formal proceedings and will present the paper at the conference. AQTR reserves the right to remove from IEEE Xplore, papers that have not been presented at the conference.
II. Create/access your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress™ site
- First-time users should do the following
- Click the Don't have an account? Create account link
- Enter the following:
- 61889X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Use 61889X as Conference ID and verify that your contact information is valid.
If necessary, contact PDF eXpress Support, accessing the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
III. Create or validate your PDF with PDF eXpress
Even if you already created a PDF file according to Xplore PDF rules, please validate it with PDF eXpress, download the resulting file and use that in the following step.
IV. Upload the Camera Ready PDF to the submission site
- Log in to the submission site, choose the role "proceedings author (IEEE Proceedings)" (NOT "author").
- Check that the title, authors, affiliations are exactly like in the final camera-ready PDF. If not, the copyright transfer will be void and IEEE Xplore will refuse your paper. If you need to change the authors or paper title, use the "Update authors" link on the right.
- In the menu on the right, click "Upload new version" to upload the new (final) version of your paper.
V. Copyright transfer
- Click on the “Sign Copyright Agreement” button corresponding to your paper and you will be redirected to the IEEE website for electronic copyright form submission. Follow the instructions.
- At the end of the procedure, the online IEEE Copyright Transfer Form will be displayed. Please write the date and your name at the bottom of the Copyright Transfer Form and submit it.
- The form will be recorded and you will receive a copy by e-mail.
VI. Prepare the presentation