I. Before creating the Camera Ready PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document (examples: DOC, PDF):
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-2205-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-2205-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-2205-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Some help for Word users
- Some help for LaTeX users
- Make sure you used the A4 AQTR/IEEE template to format your paper: Word template, LaTeX template, LaTeX biblio files.
- Six pages is maximum. Shorten your paper, if it is over six pages long.
- Make the improvements recommended by the reviews.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- A submission of a scientific paper is considered as a commitment that, upon acceptance, authors will submit their camera-ready version for inclusion in the formal proceedings and will present the paper at the conference. AQTR reserves the right to remove from IEEE Xplore, papers that have not been presented at the conference.
II. Create your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus™ site
- First-time users should do the following (step by step instructions, with pictures, are here):
- Select the New Users - Click Here link
- Enter the following:
- 42620XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress Plus (step by step instructions, with pictures, are here) need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Use 42620XP as Conference ID and verify that your contact information is valid.
If necessary, contact PDF eXpress Support, accessing the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
III. Create or validate your PDF with PDF eXpress
Step by step instructions for PDF creation, with pictures, are here.
Even if you already have a PDF file and it is Xplore-compliant, please validate it with PDF eXpress, download the resulting file and use that in the following step.
IV. Upload the Camera Ready PDF to the submission site
Log in to your account at http://welcome.molesystems.com/tttc/AQTR/2018, navigate to "SUBMISSIONS" > "Manage My Papers" > "Upload the camera ready file", and click on "Upload" to upload the Camera Ready PDF.
V. Copyright transfer Form
Download the copyright transfer form (DOC, PDF), fill, sign, scan and upload it to the WELCOME submission site ("SUBMISSIONS" > "Manage My Papers" > "Upload the copyright form"). Example: PDF.
Without the signed copyright transfer form, the paper will not be indexed in IEEE Xplore or submitted to ISI.
You can read some help for preparing the copyright transfer form.